Software testing is a phase in the software development that is used to provide stakeholders of the projects with information about the quality of the product or service that has been tested. Software Testing is also used to provide the objective and independent view of the system and that view allow to realize and understand the risks that could be faced at the implementation of the software. Multiple test techniques are included in the process of executing a program or application that has to be implemented with the intention of finding software bugs and errors.
Testing is the process of finding, detecting, or discovering errors. Testing plays a important role in assuring that we have achieved the required set of quality and…
Testing is an important part of software development life cycle. It is performed to
ensure quality of the developed system. Testing includes a set of investigative activities
that can be planned in advance and conducted systematically, to assure the stakeholder
that system fullls all the requirements gathered during requirement gathering phase.
Software testing is one of the key elements in software projects that is often referred
to as verication and validation. Verication…
Software Testing Management for a Company Specialized in Hospital Software Solutions
Software testing is a critical activity in the software development lifecycle to ensure the quality of and in the confidence in the programs and systems produced. This report has been prepared for a small software house, specialized in software solutions for hospitals to provide a recommendation on whether they should acquire software testing management solution for their company. To reach our…
a big organization or a social user cyber security affects everyone. cybersecurity should be a top priority for all organization big all small. Given the advance change in the land scape, even the most trained team of administrators would have a difficult time keeping up. Information assurance company must conduct penetration testing on a regular basic, so that all the vulnerability that present on the network would be detect and closed up, in other to make it difficult for hacker to exploit the…
3. Types of Testing
3.1. Unit Testing
Unit testing (microsoft) is a first level of software testing where a unit/component of software was tested to match requirements. Generally Unit testing is performed by developers or its peers. Sometimes independent software testers are used to do Unit testing. Unit testing is also referred as component testing.
Before integrating the modules, the unit or piece of code is identified as a component and complete testing was carried out…
• White Box Testing. White Box testing is very efficient for detecting and fixing bugs in the program. In this type of testing, the tester must have a good understanding on the internal components of the program code (Jovanović, 2006).
• Black Box Testing. Black Box testing does not require any knowledge of how the internal components or interior structure of the program interacts. This type of testing completely based on requirements of the output (Jovanović, 2006).
• Gray Box Testing. This is…
The following is a list of the test phases that should be performed after the servers for consolidation have been built, software installed and configured. Some of these tests takes place concurrently and some are conducted post-build of the database consolidation system.
188.8.131.52 Systems Integration Testing I (SIT1)
This phase includes integration testing, systems testing, user testing, security testing and Regression Testing.
184.108.40.206 Systems Integration Testing II (SIT2)
This phase includes…
that must be done on entry to the Integration Test stage:
• The UI must be coded and stable. Test case input and output values are established.
• Interfaces and interactions between the back end module and the UI must be operational.
• A bottom-up Integration Test Strategy will be conducted. The low level details of the back end and interface will be integrated. A script will be written to facilitate test case input and output values. The script will temporarily satisfy high-level details…
process, the organization should test its plan to ensure that it is effective, instruct its personnel to ensure they recognize and understand their roles and responsibilities, and identify gaps in the plan or training. According to Swanson et al. (2010), testing should be conducted in an operational environment to ensure the effectiveness of the recovery procedures. Also, personnel training should ensure that the personnel comprehend the IT contingency plan, reporting procedures, security…
and took notes as users commented during the practical trial of the application.
4. User Feedback. We progressed our studies by collecting both qualitative - as on the performance, response time, design, and accessibility of the application and quantitative - as on the level and amount of information provided in the application. We took the user feedback into account and made sure that their concerns were addressed and implemented in the application.
5. Expert Opinions. During our development…