Frozen crumbs of chocolate with milk: Take the crumbs of chocolate and simply put the milk and crumbs of chocolate in the ice tray and deep freeze it. Now when you kiddo wants to have something take them out from the tray and put them 4 or 5 blocks in a glass. Serve them with a straw.
7. Pancake lollipop: Take the pancakes once it is prepared; don’t forget putting straw inside them. Put them on the plate after you put them on a hot pan so that it becomes brownish. Now pick them up and garnish…
government to be put to death should not be legal in my opinion because if that person is innocent and is eventually executed it is not possible to make that right to that person or reverse that decision because death is permanent. There is no way to compensate a person that has been put to death wrongly. The government can compensate the family but it will not bring back that family member. Capital Punishment was reinstated in the state of Kentucky in 1976. Since 1976 three people have been put…
Our class did an Eggsperiment. This means that each person put an egg in vinegar, water, salt water, or syrup, and colored water in that order. But why? We did this experiment to learn about osmosis, and how that works in our own cells.
Before we put the egg into any liquids, we took observations about the egg. If we had not put the egg in the liquids, the eggs would have started to decompose and smell bad. The same thing happens when you die, when your cells are dying, and your body isn't…
is used in what parts of this AOK?
2. Knowledge is used in what parts of this AOK
3. Are Faith and Knowwledge ever commonly used together?.
4. If not, could they be?
5. Has anyone gone out of their way to put/keep the faith and knowledge apart?
7. Has anyone gone out of their way to put/keep the faith and knowledge together?
8. Conclusion for this AOK,
9. What ways of knowing did I use to get to this conclusion, and how?
religious knowledge systems-
0. What is this AOK?
vinegar and put into the glass bowl.
2) Add 1 teaspoon salt. Stir salt until it dissolves in the vinegar.
3) Take a penny and submerge it into the vinegar solution 1/2 way for 10 seconds.
4) Remove penny. What do you notice? What do you think happened?
5) Put all the pennies into the bowl and let them sit in the white vinegar solution for 5-10
minutes (take notice of how the pennies look before putting them in).
6) Take pennies out and put them on a paper towel after step 5.
7) Put one steel…
The weight changed after we put the egg into warm water. The mass of the egg increased to 79.56 grams when it was left in warm water for 15 minutes. After the egg was left for 24 hours in warm water, the mass increased to 85.59 grams. When we put the egg into the corn syrup the next day and let it sit there for 15 minutes, the weight of the egg decreased to 80.94 grams. The mass of the…
Is an egg similar to a human cell?
If the egg is put in milk, then the shell will grow back. According to Mama Natural, “High-quality eggshells contain 27 essential microelements but they’re mostly composed of calcium carbonate, a form and structure that’s very similar to our bones and teeth.” Also, according to My Plastic Free Life, “eggshell powder contains roughly 400 milligrams of calcium per gram.” Since the milk I use, 2% Fat, has 295 milligrams in one cup…
witchcraft and the crimes that follow being in relation with witchcraft. Those who are acused of witchcraft are taken to jail and put on trial. And during this trial they have 2 very simple yet very crucial decission, they can admit to partaking in witchcraft and name acomplices and get away with only spending time in jail, or they can deny having asociation with witchcraft and be put to death by being hanged. Now this is a very difficult decission because during this time John Proctor knows for…
Should Christmas decorations be put up prior to thanksgiving? I think that they should not put christmas decorations up on Thanksgiving because its not December yet,but some people disagree.
To begin with I disagree with decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving because people dont get to enjoy the holiday. Here it is four days before Thanksgiving and the stores are really all about Christmas. The weekend after Thanksgiving can be the most popular time for Christmas and decorating some…