Comparison Of Chicken Parmigiano In Olive Oil And Garlic
• ¾ cup almond flour
• ½ cup grated parmesan
• ½ tsp. sea salt
• 1 beaten egg
• 4 pieces halved chicken breasts (½ inches thick)
Sauce and Toppings:
• 24 oz. tomato sauce
• 1 tbsp. sea salt
• ¼ tsp. oregano
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
• 10 julienned basil leaves
• 2 minced cloves garlic
• 6 slices Fresh mozzarella
1. In a saucepan, sauté garlic, oregano, tomato sauce, salt and olive oil.
2. Simmer for 15 minutes and set aside to cool.
3. In a small bowl, beat one egg and sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Use another bowl to combine salt and parmesan.
5. Dredge the chicken cuts in almond flour and cook in a pressure cooker for 10 minutes on high heat.
6. To serve the chicken in olive …show more content…
In a skillet, sauté the garlic, red bell peppers, onions and green bell peppers and 2 tbsp. of oil.
2. In a bowl, add the garlic, pepper, and onion mixture; cool at room temperature.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, add eggs, turkey, black pepper, salt onion and pepper mixture and almond flour.
4. Mix the ingredients until you can form meatballs; cook in pressure cooker for 9 minutes on high heat.
5. Serve the meatballs on a plate of rice. Celery and Sesame Garlic Chicken Wings with Sour Cream
• 3 lbs. of chicken wings
• 1 and ½ tbsp. minced garlic
• 2 tbsp. of olive oil
• Sesame seeds (for coating)
• 4 celery stalks (for garnishing)
• 2 cups sour cream (for dipping)
1. In a deep-bottomed pressure cooker, place all the chicken wings; arrange them with the skin down.
2. In a small bowl, add garlic and olive oil; season with pepper and salt.
3. Mix well and drizzle garlic mixture over the wings; sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
4. Cook chicken for 15 minutes in high heat with the lid closed.
5. Garnish with celery sticks and sour cream for dipping.
6. Coat chicken wings with sesame seeds before serving.
7. Once done, serve the garlic chicken wings on a