3-4 chicken breasts, chopped and cooked
16 oz. egg noodles, cooked
Cheesy Chicken Casserole
24 oz. sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken soup
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
1/4 c. margarine, melted
2 Tbsp. Poppy seeds
1. In a large bowl add the sour cream, soup and cheeses and the chicken, stir well together.
2. Combine the noodles into the mixture until fully coated.
3. Take a 9x13 lightly greased baking dish and pour in the mixture.
4. Combine the margarine and crackers then sprinkle over the mixture.
5. Spread the poppy seeds evenly over the top.
6. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees then bake the mixture for …show more content…
Rotisserie Chicken Casserole Ingredients:
3 cups of diced chicken breast
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup uncooked rice, cooked
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3/4 c diced celery
1/2-3/4 crushed corn flakes
2 table spoons melted butter Instructions 1. Mix together all the ingredients into a lightly greased baking dish (9x13).
2. Pour cork flakes into a clear plastic bag and crush into small pieces.
3. Evenly spread the crushed corn flakes over the chicken.
4. Evenly spread the melted butter over the corn flakes.
5. Add the dish to a pre heated over (350 degrees) and bake for 35 to 40 minutes until heated through
6. Serve with hot boiled rice.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
2 tablespoon butter
0.7 ounce Zesty Italian salad dressing mix packet
4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
10.3/4 ounce can reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup sour cream
12-16 ounce bag of whole wheat egg noodles
1. Add the salad dressing, butter and chicken to a slow cooker and cook on low for 2 - 3 hours until the chicken is tender.
2. Add the cream cheese and soup and stir in thoroughly.
3. Cook for a further 30 minutes on …show more content…
Combine the sour cream, 1 cup of milk and the soup into a large mixing bowl
2. Stir in the diced chicken and sot & pepper.
3. Pour ingredients into a 9x13 baking dish
4. In a separate bowl add together 3/4 cup of milk, eggs and baking mix and stir thoroughly.
5. Spoon the baking mixture over the chicken.
6. Evenly cover the mixture with cheese.
7. Add the dish to a 375 degree pre-heated over and bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until the casserole is hot.
Dump and Go Russian Chicken
1 (12 oz.) jar of apricot preserves
1 bottle of Russian salad dressing
1 to 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 onion, chopped
1. Using a large mixing bowl combine together the half a bottle of Russian salad dressing, 1/2 the jar of apricot reserves.
2. Add the chicken breasts to a slow cooker and pour over the mixture covering the chicken evenly.
3. Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 6 to 8 hours.
4. Serve with hot rice and fresh