Update the web site according to the accurate information
Provide wide variety of books. Specially make available reference books of university course modules.
• Responsiveness: Willingness to help customers and provide prompt service.
Being friendly with customers
Response quickly to the requirements of customers
Save customers’ time.
Deliver online purchases on time.
• Assurance: Knowledge and courtesy of employees and their ability to inspire trust and confidence.
Employees should have a proper knowledge and understanding about the products on the shelves and stores.
Replace the shelves accordingly
Employees having technical knowledge to deal with computer system.
Knowledge of company policies.
• Empathy: Caring, individualized attention the store provides to its customers.
Provide additional information if customer needs
Quality problems of the stores
Mr. Watson has identified several quality related problems by hearing recent incidents, thorough a customer survey and ghost shoppers.
Those problems are as follows;
1. Lack of assurance
• Student employees were not knowledgeable about what products are available, where they were located in the store.
• Lack of technical skills of student