As more and more positive feedbacks of the company are being exposed online, the brand will receive more awareness and improved brand image in public. Greater exposure leads to more potential consumers and allows current customers to be more acquainted with the firm’s products (DeMers). Once a company has completed the first two stages and that its products are well-received by the consumers, it will be able to improve brand loyalty. Brand loyalty in my opinion is much more crucial than brand recognition. A business is still able to function if it has zero brand recognition, but it will surely fail when its brand loyalty is damaged. It is the key success of a business. Companies that are having difficulties maintaining or increasing brand loyalty shall take advantage of social media to do so. According to Texas Tech University, brands which make use of available social media platforms obtain a significant increase in loyalty from customers. The number of a firm’s followers in its social media accounts indicates the approximate number of loyal customers the firm has …show more content…
The 10 laws are explained before below:
• Listening – SMM is all about paying attention to your audience’s demands. Entrepreneurs should look into their consumers social media’s and analyze their consumer behaviors (Gunelius).
• Focus – Social media marketers should create one strategy which targets a specific consumer group instead of a more general and broad target audience. This way they will have a higher possibility of hitting the jackpot (Gunelius).
• Quality – Social media is all about connections. Marketers need to build strong, solid base of connections before trying to spread its networks. Spreading too fast might weaken the connections with long-established followers and it may be more difficult to maintain the business’s online (Gunelius).
• Patience – It takes time for your business’s social media account to get famous online. It may take days or months for the business to get noticed by others (Gunelius).
• Compounding – Once the business has gained more loyal customers, they will in turn promote the business’s products through their own social media. The name of the business will pop up more often on search engines – thus bringing more exposure through different social media and expanding potential customers to the brand