Exam Summary Essay
As promised, here is some information about the INFS2621 Exam Format. I also want to take this opportunity to thank you all very much for being such a terrific class! I hope you have enjoyed the course and learnt a lot - I certainly have enjoyed teaching you as a group.
1. The Exam is of 2 Hours duration. Total number of questions : 5 Questions, each with sub-parts. Answer all 5 Questions.
2. Not all questions are worth equal marks. Marks available for questions and question sub-parts are shown on the Exam paper.
3. Total marks available 100 MARKS. The exam is worth 45% of the total marks for the course.
4. There will be no multiple choice questions.
5. The format of the questions will be based around explaining / …show more content…
3.) Which CRM process according to you is most critical? Explain why
4.) Discuss the role of CRM in e-business and e-commerce?
5.) Discuss the critical components and architecture of CRM systems.
6.) Discuss the differences between hosted and installed CRM systems
7.) How is CRM life cycle different from ERP life cycle
Organisational Change & Business Process Re-engineering
Key words * Senior management committed to implementation * Organisational project management maturity model (OPM3) * Knowledge * Assessment * Improvement * Business process management(BPM) * Business process re-engineering
Discussion Question s 1.) Discuss the need to have a strong rationale for moving from legacy system to an integrated ERP system. 2.) Describe the steps involved in business process re-engineering and how they are closely linked to ERP implementation 3.) Discuss how project accountability is created within the project and within the company
Program and Project management
Key words * Project management office(PMO) * Scope creep * Critical success factor * Decision –making Process * Project Scope * Teamwork