Essay Cadbury : Brand Loyalty And Customer Base
• One of the biggest strength of Cadbury is that it is a world leader in chocolates.
• It has a wide distribution channel due to which it has its presence in more than two hundred countries.
• The company has strong brand loyalty and customer loyalty. It has strong branding over the years that helps in attracting larger customer base (Hollensen 2015).
• It has strong marketing and advertising campaigns and also has an employee strength of 71,000 employees that helps in creating effective products that gains popularity all over the world.
• Cadbury faced downfall in the sale due to decline in quality and detection of worms.
• The other weakness is its rural distribution.
• It has an opportunity of diversifying its products.
• Increase customer base by penetrating in rural areas and market.
• Create strategies that lead to competitive advantage.
• Increase of cost of raw materials is the biggest threat.