Essay on Bus 475 Week 4 Knowledge Check
1. A fast-food restaurant asks customers to evaluate the drive-thru service as good, average, or poor. What level of data measurement is this classification?
Click here to download BUS 475 Week 4 Knowledge Check
2. In order to determine the average amount spent in November on Amazon.com a random sample of 144 Amazon accounts were selected. The sample mean amount spent in November was $250 with a standard deviation of $25. Assuming that the population standard deviation is unknown, what is a 95% confidence interval for the population mean amount spent on Amazon.com in November?
• ($245.88, $254.12)
• ($247.47, $260.09)
• …show more content…
5. A researcher claims that the proportion of employees who play video games in the workplace is higher than it was 10 years ago. You might be willing to reject the null hypothesis of no change with a = 0.10 or larger. The p-value for this test is 0.15. In this case the researcher should
• not reject the null hypothesis
• reject the null hypothesis
• continue with further testing because the result is inconclusive
• change the testing from nonparametric to parametric
6. The general plan of major actions through which a firm intends to achieve is long-term objectives is called its
• corporate plan
• long-term goal
• grand strategy
7. How valuable a low-cost leader's cost advantage is depends on
• whether it is easy or inexpensive for rivals to copy the low-cost leader's methods or otherwise match its low costs
• how easy it is for the low-cost leader to gain the biggest market share
• the aggressiveness with which the low-cost leader pursues converting the cost advantage into the absolute lowest possible costs
• the leader's ability to combine the cost advantage with a reputation for good quality
Click here to download BUS 475 Capstone Final Exam Part 1, Part 2
8. Which of the following represent marketing capabilities at the growth stage of industry evolution?
• Skills in aggressively