Pit Bulls Essay
• Uninformed people who believe in the stereotypes of “aggressive” dogs.
• Parents of younger children because they are protective.
• Convince people that the stereotype of Pit Bulls being inherently aggressive is completely misrepresentative of the breed.
• Convince parents that Pits are loving and a good family dog and not the vicious animal that people are led to believe because of media influence.
• I want to open the eyes of others to the fact that any dog can be aggressive.
Dog attacks involving Pit Bulls always generates the question of whether Pit Bulls are inherently aggressive or not. If dog behavior analysts and professional dog trainers believe Pit Bulls are not inherently dangerous, …show more content…
Petey is a rare case of pit bulls getting positive media attention. If pit bulls are in the news it is usually because of an attack. “A pit bull bite is … more likely to draw media attention. Many dogs of other breeds bite people, but these incidents almost always go unreported” (“The Truth