Plaza Home Health Case Study
The current marketing communication, identity, and brand position
The Plaza Home health services are recognized as a stimulating brand of marketing …show more content…
• Inadequate customer care delivered by some staff members
• High nurse employment turnover
• Inconvenient patient admit/discharge process
• Patient rooms not as elaborate as competitors
• The plaza home health has been progressed to just a year ago and within this short period they have been able to create that superior place in the market. A little effort towards consciously building a brand in the form of revisiting their visible parameters will make them uncontested leaders in the home health segment
• If Plaza Home Health is able to boost itself with a little more consciously they opportunities of the untapped market are huge.
• Increasing number of women of childbearing age in the community
• Possible closure of one competing unit
• New and improved technologies available soon
• The firm is limited in its resources every bit it uses only a monochrome printer for all its branding work. These limited resources could be a threat if market expansion brings in viable …show more content…
Benchmarking is an important process of attempting to assess service deliverables of Plaza Home health with competitors in the securities industry. It is visible clear that the weakness and threats in the Plaza experience SWOT analysis should look at benching brand and service are very severe way. Through benchmarking, the Plaza will be capable to wipe out the weaknesses at the time and strategies that are employed threats through combat.
The owners have strong feeling but, reconsidering a logo changes that will adverse effect in the market position to bring valuable lesion that is similar to revitalized brand that will aid the brand of benchmarking. The success of it markets brochure hence if benchmarking is adopted by plaza and the importance of marketing communication. It can reap as well as the firm plaza, but counting is enlarged by customer base.
According to Fortenberry (2010), the case study titled “expectations and experiences” states that the Emerald Hills Medical Center has not established a medical cause for the chief nursing office to put in place at the medical center. The chief nursing officer do not think the advertisement is help to the brands position in health care