Purpose of this project is to study the strategies which Pepsi is doing in Pakistani market for its product Pepsi cola. Pepsi International is a world renowned brand. It is a very well organized multinational company, which operates almost all over the world. In Pakistan It also has proved itself to be the No.1 soft drink.
Now days Pepsi is recognized as Pakistanis National drink Pepsi's greatest rival is Coca Cola. Coca Cola has an international recognized brand. Coke's basic strength is its brand name. But Pepsi with its aggressive marketing planning and quick diversification in creating and promoting new ideas and product packaging, is successfully maintaining is No.1 position in Pakistan. Pepsi is operating in …show more content…
"To be the world's premier consumer Products Company focused on convenient foods and beverages. We seek to produce healthy financial rewards to investors as we provide opportunities for growth and enrichment to our employees, our business partners and the communities in which we operate. And in everything we do, we strive for honesty, fairness and integrity."
"To be the world's best beverage company". Being the best means providing outstanding quality, service, cleanliness and value, so that their every customer is contented and happy with their products."
"To increase the value of their shareholder's investment through sales growth, cost control and wise investment of resources."
FACTS ABOUT THE COMPANY
1. Pepsi is a USA based public company whose stocks are available in New York.
2. Mountain Dew, acquired by Pepsi-Cola in 1964, switches its advertising and package graphics room hillbillies to action-oriented scenes.
3. The third Mountain Dew slogan appeared in 1973 "Put A Little Yahoo in Your Life."
4. PepsiCo acquired Pizza Hut, Inc. Pizza Hut was founded in 1958 by Dan and Frank Carney.
5. Taco Bell is was acquired by Pepsi. Taco Bell was established in the mid 1960s by Glen Bell.
6. PepsiCo purchased Kentucky Fried Chicken, the leader in the quick service chicken market. KFC