Informative Speech Outline On Eminem
September 29, 2015
Biography Speech Outline
General Purpose: To inform
Specific Purpose: I want listeners to appreciate Eminem’s legacy as a rapper
A. Opening Statement: If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don't back down.
B. Topic Introduction: Marshall Bruce Mathers III known as Eminem AKA slim shady Is one of the most hated but lover rapper in the industry today, he is worth 190 million dollars to this day .Two of his most famous lose yourself, and what’s my name is still the best selling song of his. He also made a movie of his life before the fame called 8 Mile.
C. Topic Relevance …show more content…
By early 2008, Eminem had managed to kick his addictions to drugs and alcohol and returned to recording music. He released his first album of new music in five years, Relapse, in 2009.
5. in 2010, Eminem released the Grammy-winning album Recovery, a highly autobiographical attempt to come to terms with his struggles with addiction and experience with rehabilitation.
D. Accomplishments or Achievements / Recognition
1. Eminem always had a dream to be the best rapper and change the rap game as a whit guy. He achieved his goal by working hard and being a great song writer.
2. Eminem’s first achievement can with his first album when it went multi-platinum in the first couple of weeks it was released.
3. Eminem’s uncle Ronny introduce hip-hop to Eminem at the age of 14 and that’s when he know what he was going to be.
4. Eminem won two Grammy Awards and four MTV Video Music Awards.
A. This speech is to inform the audience on who Eminem is and his life challenges in which got him to where he is today. We saw the start to his career, the fame and addiction and what hard work got him today.
B. Eminem change rap game for future generations.
C. (I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.)