1 pound of fettuccine pasta
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 garlic clove (Minced)
1 onion (Chopped)
5 smoked sausages (Sliced to 4 pieces)
1 yellow pepper (Deseeded and chopped)
1 red pepper (Deseeded and chopped)
1 teaspoon parsley
½ cup white wine
½ cup pasta water
1. In a large pot, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Pour away the pasta water. Reserving ½ cup for later usage.
2. In a large pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Add in sausages when hot. Cooked around 5 minutes on each side. Remove and put on a plate. Put aside.
3. In the same pan, add the remaining oil and heat over medium heat. Once hot, add in garlic, onion and parsley. …show more content…
In a baking tray, put the chicken in facing the skin downwards and cook for 8 minutes. Flip the chicken over. Put mushroom around the chicken. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes at 220°C. Reduce heat to 180°C and cook for another 35-40 minutes or until chicken cooked.
6. Serve hot.
Chipotle Shredded pork
1 pork shoulder (Pork Butt)
1 ½ tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon grounded black pepper
1 ½ tablespoon paprika
¼ cup brown sugar
2 teaspoon sea salt
1 bottle BBQ sauce
5 onions (Cut into Half)
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix the chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, grounded black pepper, paprika, brown sugar and sea salt.
2. Rub the mixture onto the pork butt. Wrap the pork in the cling wrap. Side aside in fridge and marinade overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 150°C.
4. Put the pork and onions into the baking tray. Roast for 7 hours or until the pork tender can fall apart. Shred the pork with forks. Pour in BBQ sauce. Stir the pork with the BBQ sauce. Serve hot.
Grilled Halibut in lemon sauce
2 pieces halibut fillet
1 large red onion (Chopped)
5 garlic cloves (Minced)
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoon low fat butter
2 lemon (Zested and grated)
1 lemon (Juiced)
1 tablespoon chives (Chopped)
2 tablespoons olive …show more content…
Roast for around 25 minutes.
4. Serve together with the scallops. Serve hot
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Bites
1 ½ pounds chicken breasts (Cut into 1 inches)
½ cup bread crumbs
3 tablespoon low fat butter
½ cup honey mustard
1 ½ teaspoon garlic salt
2 tablespoons orange juice
1. Preheat oven 220°C.
2. In a baking tray, place aluminium foil onto the tray. Spray oil onto the foil.
3. In a small pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Mix mustard, garlic salt and orange juice.
4. In a large mixing bowl, pour in the bread crumb. Add chicken to the mixture. Toss and coat evenly on both side.
5. Put the chicken onto the baking tray. Bake for around 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Serve hot.
Skillet Cheesy Chicken & Rice
1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
1 ½ pounds chicken breasts (Cut into halves)
1 can cream of chicken soup (Fat free)
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 ½ cups long grain rice (Uncooked)
1 ½ cups mixed vegetables
1 ½ cups water
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a large pan, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook for around 12 minutes or until browned on both side. Once done, remove the chicken from