The International Business Analysis Of The Fast Food Industry
The International business environment includes globalization, environmental crises, technology and demographic changes. Over the five years, the fast food industry has been growing in spite of the slowing economy and increasing awareness of people on the health issues. According to IBIS world forecast, the fast food industry will move forward profitably till 2020. The U.S. based fast food chains are rising very steeply which will result in industry growth as new economies welcome the upcoming of more fast food restaurants.
According to the new economic order called “Globalization 2.0”, the International Monetary Fund predicts that by 2050, three of the top 10 world economies will be in the West – the U.S., Germany …show more content…
Experiencing and providing outstanding quality service, Friendliness and value so that we make every customer in every restaurant smile.”
2.3 COMPANY OBJECTIVES
1. Good Food: To provide quality food, promoting balanced choices with real ingredients offering great taste and providing transparency.
2. Good Sourcing: To make sure that the company’s suppliers are responsible towards the Environment, follow Ethical values and Economic viability.
3. Good People: Create opportunity, offer lifelong skills, encourage diversity, offer to train and facilitate teamwork of its own employees.
4. Good Planet: To carry out the operations of McDonald’s in an environmental friendly manner by delivering value for both business and Community. Using less energy, managing costs, recycling more and reuse water.
5. Good Community: To strengthening community, improving the lives of people by supporting societies through education and physical activity.
3. MARKET EVALUATION OF …show more content…
IBIS world in 2015 estimated that, the four major fast food companies [Yum Brands, Burger King, McDonald’s, and Doctors Associates] will reach 31.4% of the U.S. market share. Among which, the largest share will be held by McDonald’s. The revenue contribution is the highest in Europe for the stores owned by the company and its franchisees in