Essay about Recruitment and Selection
Recruitment And Selection
Submitted in Partial fulfillment of requirement of award of MBA degree of
GGSIPU, New Delhi
Submitted By: priyanka 015 2010-2012 Northern India Engineering College
(Affiliated to GGSIPU)
FC-26, Shastri Park, Delhi-110053
Connection, dedication and application are necessary but not sufficient to achieve any goal. These must be awarded by guidance.
This is to express my earnest gratitude & extreme …show more content…
* To find out the procedures, methods and techniques related to recruitment and selection applying in the BHL.
* To find out the various internal and external sources of recruitment that the organization is applying for recruiting the people from within or outside the organization.
* To know about the working environment of the organization.
* To learn and experience something from the HR department that how the recruitment and selection procedure is going on in the organization.
* To gain some new insights.
* To determine how the candidates are evaluated and selected in an organization.
* To determine competencies required for different vacancies in an organization.
2. INTRODUCTION TO COMPANY
The Bajaj Group came into existence during the turmoil and the heady euphoria of India's freedom struggle. Jamnalal Bajaj , founder of the Bajaj Group, was a confidante and disciple of Mahatma Gandhi and was deeply involved in the effort for freedom. The integrity, dedication, resourcefulness and determination to succeed which are characteristic of the company today, are often traced back to its birth during those long days of relentless devotion to a common cause.
Kamalnayan, the eldest son of Jamnalal Bajaj, succeeded his father in 1942, at the age of twenty-seven.