Pt1420 Unit 2 Essay
1. What does a professional programmer usually do first to gain an understanding of a problem? The first thing a professional programmer will usually do to gain the understanding of a problem is to work directly with, and interview the customer.
2. What is pseudocode? Pseudocode is an informal language that has no syntax rules, and is not meant to be compiled or executed.
3. Computer programs typically perform what three steps? 1) Input is received. 2) Some process is performed on the input. 3) Output is produced.
4. What does the term “user-friendly” mean? "User friendly" means that the software or device is easy to use, and that the person using it won't have a hard time learning how to use it or have problems while …show more content…
2. A variable’s name can be any legal identifier.
3. It can contain Unicode letter, Digits and Two Special Characters such as Underscore and dollar Sign.
4. Length of Variable name can be any number.
5. Its necessary to use Alphabet at the start (however we can use underscore , but do not use it )
6. Some auto generated variables may contain ‘$‘ sign. But try to avoid using Dollar Sign.
7. White space is not permitted.
8. Special Characters are not allowed.
9. Digit at start is not allowed.
10. Subsequent characters may be letters, digits, dollar signs, or underscore characters.
11. Variable name must not be a keyword or reserved word.
1. You must use a letter as the first character.
2. You can't use a space, period (.), exclamation mark (!), or the characters @, &, $, # in the name.
3. Name can't exceed 255 characters in length.
4. Generally, you shouldn't use any names that are the same as the functions, statements, and methods in Visual Basic. You end up shadowing the same keywords in the language. To use an intrinsic language function, statement, or method that conflicts with an assigned name, you must explicitly identify it. Precede the intrinsic function, statement, or method name with the name of the associated type library. For example, if you have a variable called Left, you can only invoke the Left function using VBA.Left .
5. You can't repeat names within the same level of