Essay on Marketing Plan For A Company
Keller’s model serves as guidelines for creating a strong brand image by SMEs by following some key points:
- concentration on building between one and two strong brands
- develop a source for brand equity that will serve as a developed marketing program working on 1-2 very important brand associations;
- offer support for both the brand awareness and image by using a very well-integrated mix of brand attributes.
- Develop a “push” marketing program that is designed build the brand, as well as a creating “pull” marketing program designed to attract attention.
- Create as many secondary associations with the brand as possible
On the other hand, Krake did not agree with the model mentioned above. Instead, he promoted another model, a newer funnel model describing the role of management in SMEs. This model has three main factors that affect the brand management role in the SMEs.
- The manager’s influence (his passion, logic and the way he…