Essay on Goals: Management and Goal
How to Get Everything You Want Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
T[here] they are, the twenty-one most important principles of goal setting and goal achieving ever discovered. Your regular review and practice of these principles will enable you to live an extraordinary life. Nothing can stop you now. Good luck!
Chapter 1 Unlock Your Potential Always remember that your true potential is unlimited. Whatever you have accomplished in life up to now has only been preparation for the amazing things you can accomplish in the future.
1. Imagine that you have the inborn ability to achieve any goal you could ever set for yourself. What do you really want to be, have, and do?
2. What are the activities that give you …show more content…
3. What do you consider to be the most important values guiding your relationships with others in your life?
4. What are your values regarding money and financial success? Are you practicing these values today?
5. Describe your picture of an ideal person, the person you would most want to be if you had no limitations.
6. Write your own obituary to be read to your friends and family at your funeral, exactly as you would like to be remembered.
7. What one change could you make in your behavior today that would help you to live in greater harmony with your values?
Chapter 5 Determine Your True Goals Decide for yourself what you really want to accomplish in every area of your life. Clarity is essential for happiness and high-performance living.
1. Write down your three most important goals in life right now.
2. What are your three most pressing problems or worries right now?
3. If you won a million dollars cash, tax free, tomorrow, what changes in your life would you make immediately?
4. What do you really love to do? What gives you the greatest feelings of value, importance, and satisfaction?
5. If you could wave a magic wand over your life and have anything you wanted, what would you wish for?
6. What would you do, how would you spend your time, if you had only six months left to live?
7. What would you really want to do with your life if you had