• 4 banana peppers
• 1 package Italian beef sausage
• 1 jar marinara sauce
• 5 cups of rice
1. In a chopping board, slice the ends of the banana peppers and scoop out the insides.
2. Meanwhile, in a small pan, toss to coat pre-cooked steamed rice with sauce.
3. Mix rice with small chunks of beef sausage and fill the banana peppers.
4. Pour ½ marinara sauce and lay the banana peppers on the bottom of the pressure cooker.
5. Pour the remaining half of the marinara sauce; cook for 11 minutes.
6. Once the peppers are tender, serve sausages on a plate; pour the sauce on top. Beef Shanks with Garlic and Pepperoncini Peppers
• Slivers of garlic
• 1 jar …show more content…
• Pepper and salt (to taste)
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1 tbsp. tomato paste
• 1/4 tsp. turmeric
• 1 cup parsley
• Olive oil
• Yogurt (for dipping)
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine sugar, yeast and water; allow it to stand for about 5 minutes.
2. In the same bowl, add the flour, eggs, yogurt, salt and oil; combine all ingredients.
3. Knead the batter; allow it to rest in the pan for one hour.
4. In a pan, sauté the onions and garlic then add turmeric; cook for one minute.
5. Add the ground beef, parsley and season with pepper and salt; once cooked, set aside.
6. With your fingers, roll the dough to make big balls; fill each ball with the filling.
7. Transfer the beef meatballs to a pan and set the pressure cooker to high heat for 9 minutes.
8. Once the whistling stops, remove meatballs from the pressure cooker.
9. Serve on a plate with a bowl of yogurt for dipping. Touch of Spice and Chunk Stew with Pinto and Tomatoes
• 2 lbs. lean ground chuck
• 3 chipotles, minced
• 3 cans pinto beans, drained
• 1/4 cup chili powder
• 1 can diced tomatoes
• 6 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 tbsp. sweet paprika
• 5 tsp. kosher salt
• 3 tbsp. ground