1. Sea bass – 4-5 lbs, skin-on fillets
2. Water – 1 quarter
3. Salt – 1 cup
4. White granulated sugar – 1 cup
5. Paprika – as per taste
Instructions to follow:
1. Dissolve salt and sugar in the brine over a low heat.
2. Let the mixture set to cool.
3. Take Sea Bass, remove fillets and rinse under running water properly.
4. After rinsing, let the fish rest in brine and kept in fridge for at least 6-10 hours.
5. Preheat the smoker and add the wood chips you want the flavour of.
6. Smoke the fish at 175 to 200 degrees F for 3 hours.
7. Once the internal temperature is reached 165 degrees F, take it out.
8. Let the fish rest for some time and serve it with salad and sauce of your choice. Pork …show more content…
Next, dry the mean and when it’s done, apply a generous dose of the rub over the meat generously.
3. You can now prepare the smoker by adding the wood chips into it. Begin the process of preheating; the smoker temperature should be made 225 degrees Fahrenheit before using it.
4. The process of actual smoking of the pork can now commence and it will take between 10 to 12 hours. However, it depends on the brand of smoker you are using; for the very good ones like the Masterbuilt; it will not take that much time. In that scenario, your smoking will end immediately the temperature range of 190-200 degrees Fahrenheit is attained.
5. That done, allow the meat to rest for an hour. After that, your meat is ready to be pulled or shredded; you can use meat claws
It can be best used on sandwiches, BBQ pizzas, salads, mac n cheese or nachos. You can as well serve it as a classic pork plate with traditional barbecue sides. If you want to add some trends to your smoked pork that comes with a twist; there are various community sites that you can depend on to get very exciting recipes. There are endless recipes that will guarantee delicious smoked pork. You can try any of them that catch your fancy. Pork Belly with BBQ Sauce in Electric Smoker
Ingredients …show more content…
Pork belly- 13 lbs with skin and fat on
2. Pork rub
4. BBQ sauce
Instructions to follow:
1. Make the pork belly lie meat-side down.
2. Properly score the pork skin and fat. Put diagonal cuts across the pork and make sure that the cuts you make are deep enough to absorb all the flavor of seasoning.
3. Now, repeat the process by flipping the pork and rubbing the mix of ingredients listed.
4. You have to rub the spices into meat.
5. Preheat the smoker to a temperature of 250 degrees