Essay about Youth Development
1. Critical thinking (10m)
2. Working Models (10m)
(a) Authoritative Parenting-2m
Parents put maturity demands on youth. Parent use their authority to keep children safe and guide children’s choice. At the same time, also listen to children’s point of view to encourage their input on activity choices within specific bounds.
(b) Instrumental Scaffolding-2m
Adult give suggestions and cues to youth without teaching directly. When youth worked with an adult, adult often made comments that prompted youth to think about longer-term of the problem.
(c) Motivational Scaffolding-2m
Adults scaffold youths’ motivation by communicating confidence which lead to a desired ends. Adults can help youth sustain engagement in …show more content…
- The primary sexual characteristics refer to those changes that allow an individual to procreate.
- Secondary sexual characteristics are those changes that make males and females look like mature men and women.
- Exp: Voice breaking of male and breast development of female.
2. Characteristics of Safe Space (List 4)-4m
3. Culture- It refers to the processes by which the symbolic systems (e.g., common sense, "usual way of doing things"; traditions and rituals, frameworks for understanding experience, etc.) characteristically shared by a group of people are maintained and transformed across time.
• Tradition and ritual-2m
- Tradition refers to behaviors and action that we repeat again and again which teach values and connect generations.
- Rituals organize everyday life and define family roles and responsibilities such as regular meals and everyday greetings and goodbye.
• Framework for understanding experience-2m
- The mass institutions of the nation-state, which separate young people from adults and gather them in large numbers for education, religious instruction, training, work, or punishment, have been consistent locations in which youth cultures have developed. 4. List 4 principle of Rukun Negara-4m
• Kepercayaan kepada Tuhan
• Kesetiaan kepada raja dan Negara
• Keluhuran perlembagaan