The Rehabilitation Program For The Rehab Program Essay
Current level of function: Right side function is slowly coming back. Patient is able to perform ungraded upper extremity function. Patient is able to grasp objects and can isolate finger movements, although weakness is observed and noted. The patient has poor standing balance.
• Fall risk
• Sensation on the RUE is diminished
• Proprioception on the right side is impaired
• Visual impairment (hemianopsia)
• Constructional apraxia
• Paresis on the right side of the body.
• Patient tends to choke on liquids
• Patient displays impulsivity.
Occupational Therapy Problems & Treatment Goals
1. Dressing – UE/LE dressing is one of the areas that should be addressed. Due to weakness on the right side and moderate dressing apraxia, donning and doffing of…