Disadvantages Of Paleo Diet
The Paleo Diet is among the healthiest way you can eat because it uses a nutritional approach that works with one's genetics that aids in keeping your body slender, strong and enthusiastic. Research in most food and diet expertise and Paleo Diet Review shows that this Diet is the modern diet full of refined foods.
It is also known as the Caveman Diet, Hunter-Gatherer Diet, Paleolithic Diet or Stone Age Diet. This diet has become popular in most fitness enthusiasts. It typically includes eating what the people during Paleolithic age were eating such as lean meats, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. However, a Paleo Diet limits foods such as dairy products, legumes and grains.
Is Paleo Diet the right choice for you?
Although …show more content…
For many people, the reality of Paleo Diet giving those best results is all they need. From improved blood lipids, reduced pain from eating less and weight loss is the only thing that followers love about Paleo. However, many are still not satisfied with the results that this Diet has to offer. Others are keen enough to know how things really work; thanks to Paleo they have all answers to their …show more content…
Despite being regarded as the most effective weight loss diet scheme, the Paleo Diet Review has also showed a few disadvantage or side effect. First, Paleo Diet relies mostly on meat; however today meat is not all lean as compared to the age thousands of years ago. Secondly, the diet lack on some of the important micronutrients such as calcium and vitamin D.
Best 15 tips on how to use Paleo Diet?
1. A Paleo Diet should include eating foods high in fat, moderate in animal protein and low or moderate in carbohydrates.
2. A Paleo Diet should include eating generous amounts of saturated fats such as coconut oil, butter or duck fat. These are advised only if the animals are healthy and well-treated. Other sources of good fat are olive, avocado and macadamia oil.
3. Try to eat ample amounts of animal protein like meat poultry, eggs, shellfish, fish and red meat.
4. A sufficient amount of fresh vegetables is also good in the Paleo diet. Sweet potatoes and yams are also great alternative for non-cooked vegetables and a good source of non-toxic carbohydrates.
5. Only eat moderate amounts of fruits and nuts that are low in sugar but high in