High energy, results oriented professional with 18 years of quality management experience in both Sales and Marketing. Established record of fast-track growth based on consistent contribution to the bottom line results. Excellent reputation as an outstanding leader and strategist who exceeds goals and objectives
Retail Merchandising Effectiveness Manager, 1/2014 - Present (GA/SC/NOLA)
Responsible for the successful regional execution of AT&T’s national merchandising strategy in company owned and dealer locations, ensuring alignment with brand standards and supporting AT&T customer experience.
• Key facilitator between Regional and HQ team, providing direction and support to local market leaders while delivering market …show more content…
B2B Data support consultant utilizing knowledge of existing IT infrastructure; combining them in a series of set-up implementation of desktop related projects.
• Work on single projects or assist teammates in planning.
• Member of VIEW (Vision of Enhanced Wireless)
• Supported to offices and 500 end user with desktop support
Retail Store Manager Store Manager - 2/1997 - 3/2001
Responsible for coaching, leading and managing in store sales and improving customer experience in company owned retail and service center location. Take imitative by coaching team members to think of ways to approach the business objectives and improve results.
• Supervised staff of eight (24) Sales Representatives
• Responsible for meeting Gross Adds and revenue objectives, as well as customer service objectives for a team of Retail Sales Consultants in a COR …show more content…
• Conducted staff meetings and semi/annual performance evaluations
• Worked to increase employee retention by coaching each employee to the position they wanted to attain.
• Managed hiring and training of new Sales Representatives
• Implemented daily inventory checks on all retail merchandise
• Assisted in opening new store locations in the cluster Georgia & the Carolinas
• Managed Dual locations (300q ft./ premium mall kiosk)