Essay about My Personal Set Of Values
My personal set of values act as a basis for knowing the difference between right and wrong, so they help me decide what to do, and how to do it every single day and provide me with a valuable list in which to live by. A personal code of ethics makes you want to correct your mistakes before they ever happen by making somebody think rationally in a professional or personal setting before acting out their initial thought. Ethics are often mistaken for just how to act when in reality it stems out to what you would do in a certain situation and how you would follow through with the action. Below is a personal list of what I believe to be values and morals to make up my own personal ethics in a every day aspect weather it be at work, school, or interacting with people within my community.
Responsibility to myself:
1. I will hold myself accountable for my actions or my decisions regardless of weather or not I am in the wrong.
2. I will be aware of my surroundings, and I will be aware of everybody in my life to make sure they do not have a negative effect on me.
3. I will balance my free time effectively, and I will have outlets in place for down time or when something becomes unbalanced.
4. I will always challenge myself to do better than before, and I will try to make the most positive decisions that benefit everybody.
5. I will hold myself to a high standard of cleanliness, not only with my personal hygiene but my everyday living space as well.
6. I value…