Interview Questions Essay
Good morning. My name is Lingling Cui, an international student from Deakin University. it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview. I am about to be graduated and registered in August after the 6 weeks clinical placement in Knox. So far, I have completed two clinical placements in Australia. One is mental, another is surgical unit. Prior to commencing my Bachelor of Nursing in Australia, I have graduated from Peking University and achieved my first Bachelor of Nursing following a 3.5 years study and 1.5 years clinical placement in medical surgical ward, theatre, pediatric ward, gynecologic ward, delivery room and emergency room. Besides studying, I am also working in nursing home from …show more content…
12. How do you schedule your work normally?
13. Are you prepared to be on call if you are offered this position?
14. Are you aware of the challenges this facility is facing?
15. What according to you are the nurses’ biggest challenges at this facility?
16. What steps do you take to ensure safe working conditions?
17. What are your plans for future growth? /Are you planning to pursue your higher education?
18. What is the salary that you expect?
I’ll consider the best offer you can make
19. What was the benefits package you were getting in your previous job?
• How would you describe your skills as a team player? • How will you deal with difficult doctors? • How will you deal with difficult patients and/or their families? • How will you handle unexpected circumstances, such as being short staffed and having to perform a treatment you have not done before?
You should also practice answering the tough nursing interview questions ahead of time. • If you are a recent nursing graduate, you should be prepared to explain to your interviewer what qualities you possess that will help you get up to speed quickly with the demands of your new unit. • You should be prepared to answer questions regarding any negative experiences you've had in the work place, what you learned from them, and how you would use those experiences in a positive way in your new position.