Dazzlers Of Mcneese Case Study
Student Organization Constitution Academic Year 2015-2016
(Dazzlers of McNeese)
Article 1: Purpose
- The name of this organization shall be named “Dazzlers of McNeese,” started by four students and its purpose is to give other young ladies with dance experience, the opportunity to dance again and be more involved with campus life.
- This non- coed organization is open to all races.
Article 2: Membership
- Dazzlers of McNeese shall be comprised 100 % of McNeese State University students.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher is required, along with previous dance experience, and full-time enrollment status. Students who are enrolled in online courses are permitted to join the organization. Eligibility shall …show more content…
- The advisor will attend campus and off-campus activities. In case of absence of the advisor, the assistant advisor shall be in attendance.
- The advisor shall maintain strong, healthy relationships will all organization members and all university officials.
- The advisor, along with the members of the organization, shall dissolve any problems and/or concerns using tactful measures.
- The advisor shall be selected by “active” members of the organization.
- The advisor shall serve as advisor until there is a mutual decision from both the advisor and organization for dissolution. Article 5: Dues and Initiation Fees
- Dues are due on the last day of each month with a 5-day grace period and are a minimum of $20 per month.
- Initiation fee is $50 and shall be due 14 days after notification of successful membership.
- All monies received on behalf of the organization will be used to purchase organization gear.
- Monies for dues will be collected by either the president/captain or vice-president/co-captain of the organization. A tally of all monies collected will also be kept by the advisor and …show more content…
The account holder will be responsible for any NSF checks and if more than two (2) NSF checks are received in an academic calendar year, member will be dismissed from the organization and may repeat the tryouts when available for the next academic calendar year.
- There are NO REFUNDS of monies if a members’ membership is terminated for any reason.
- The advisor, president/captain, vice-president/co-captain, and treasurer shall have access to bank accounts, bank statements, and bank audits.
Article 6: Rules for Amending the Document
- All members shall vote to have constitution amended.
- Each member has signed and was issued a copy of the constitution.
- Towards the close of the academic calendar year, members are encouraged to address concerns and offer suggestions for the upcoming academic calendar