Ush Lomby Hospital Executive Summary
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (HRM)
NAME – ANIL CHAUHAN
INTRODUCTION: Introduction of USHA SHALBY HOSPITAL
• USHA SHALBY HOSPITAL is one of the leading multi – specialty tertiary care health care institutions in VAPI.
• They provide world class facilities in all types of medical and surgical
• This hospital is life line charitable trust.
• It is established on October 2005.
• They provided best possible and health care services in form of prevention and cure in territory.
• There are 650 employees working in the organization.
To preserve and sustain quality human life as humanely as it can be done through pain less processes, facilitation of speedy recovery, and indigenization …show more content…
Technological advancement is considered an external influence. When new technologies are introduced the Human Resource department can start looking at how to downsize and look for ways to save money. Technology is revolutionizing the way doing business and not just from a patient standpoint.
How they identify their skills needs?
They identify the employee skills by communication skill, analytical skill, technical literacy, interpersonal abilities, management skill, and creativity.
Employee should be exceptional listener and communicator who effectively convey information in writing. It highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent to identifying, scrutinizing, improve, and streamlining work process. It literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications. It maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employee to meet high performance standards. And it personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural …show more content…
The human resource planning is an important process aiming a business strategy. Human resources identify the skill requirement for various levels of jobs. The important of Human resource planning are as follows
• Future manpower needs: human resource planning insures that people are available to provide the continued smooth operation of an organization.
• Coping with change: Human resource planning is important to cope with the change associated with the external environmental.
• Recruitment of talented personnel: Another purpose of HR Planning is to recruit and select the most capable personnel to feel job vacancies.
• Development of Human Resource: Human Resource planning identifies the skills requirements for various levels of jobs.
• Proper utilization of Human Resources: Human Resource planning is measure that the organization acquires and utilized the man- power effectively to achieve objectives.
It is necessary to have practical knowledge before doing any work because of today’s competitive world. Today the significance of project work has greater importance in business world. Practical knowledge is as important as theory so that one thing is said, “Practice makes a men