• WHS Observation sheet (all practical tasks and worksheets in the same plastic sleeve placed behind the Observation task sheet)
• Written response task sheet (assessment to be placed behind this task sheet)
• Safety sense certificate
• Work experience forms to be placed in the LAST plastic pocket in the folder.
2. Computer folders – establish new folders in your drive or desktop as set out below:
Certificate 2 Business
- 2015 folder (Year 12 students only)
- BSBPROJ1 – WHS o Safety Sense Certificate o All other documents
- BSBPROJ2 – Student Advisory Service o Task Sheets o Portfolio documents o other
- BSBPROJ3 – Customer Service …show more content…
Why is confidentiality in the workplace important?
Maintaining confidentiality in the workplace is important for building and maintaining trust, and for ensuring an open and honest communication between customers, clients and employees. Read on to know how organizations today can keep up their confidentiality standards.
2. What role do employees have in maintaining confidentiality?
Confidentiality is of paramount importance. It is the employee's responsibility to treat all the information in the workplace with care and caution. An employee should be prudent enough not to disclose any information that the organization considers sensitive and confidential, to a third party, until and unless the employee has consulted and taken permission from his supervisor regarding the same.
3. List 3 documents that should remain confidential in this work environment.
Data related to the personal details of an employee, applications forms, references, health data, salary structure should be kept well under wraps because if they are misused, it can lead to discrimination in the workplace
4. What steps can be taken to maintain confidentiality of employee personal …show more content…
Form a company Profile:
A meeting is gathering of +2 people for the purpose of discussing business, exchanging information, negotiating and making decisions
1. Access and Read the power point information on the learning place regarding types of business meetings.
Answer the following questions:
2. List 3 types of meetings that can be held and two characteristics of each
• Formal Meetings (Follow Strictly defined procedures , Board meetings , annual general meetings , and extraordinary meetings)
• Informal Meetings (keep a records , key points discussed)
• Semi-Formal ( Meetings such as those conducted with clients and heads of divisions , More formal )
3. Open the minutes of a meeting jpg. Describe the type of information that would be presented in the correspondence section:
• Business Reports
• Receive mails
• Requesting information
4. Describe the type of information that would typically be presented in the reports section:
• Science Report
• Business Report
• Short report
• Financial report
5. Open the Agenda template provided and insert the items below. Save this in your ‘other documents’ folder in the portfolio folder under