A Personal List Of My Personal Code Of Ethics
My personal set of values act as a basis for knowing the difference between right and wrong, so they help me decide what to do, and how to do it every single day and provide me with a valuable list in which to live by. A personal code of ethics makes you want to correct your mistakes before they ever happen by making somebody think rationally in a professional or personal setting before acting out their initial thought. Ethics are often mistaken for just how to act when in reality it stems out to what you would do in a certain situation and how you would follow through with the action. Below is a personal list of what I believe to be values and morals to make up my own personal ethics in a every day aspect weather it be at …show more content…
I will always be selfless when it comes to my family, and I will always put them first before myself.
10. I will always feel warmth when I go home, because I know in my heart that that is the place I love the most.
Responsibility to school:
1. I will do my best to accomplish what I set out to do, and I will try my best to get better grades than I have before.
2. I will always try to have a clear mind in class or at school, that may not always be he case but I will learn outlets to deal with distractions.
3. I will always be at a certain comfort level with my peers and instructors so I am comfortable in front of the class and others are comfortable in front of me.
4. I will do my best to understand there and different diverse backgrounds, and everybody takes longer to, or learns differently.
5. I will put the most into receiving as much of an education as possible, and I will try my very best to understand the material presented.
6. I will uphold everybody around me to the same academic integrity I am being upheld to by protecting the course material, and prevent cheating.
7. I will go forth with pride in my work an have confidence in what I submit for evaluation.
8. I will respect the privacy of every student or faculty member as I would want mine respected in …show more content…
I think it is important to think about your own list from time to time to remind yourself of things you may of forgot about or things you might not do as much anymore, and you might just find you are doing something for someone that they aren 't doing in return. You might rethink a friendship, or a partnership might be looked at from a different point of view, and you might find out that what ever you are engaged in is not satisfying you because your own ethics have changed from five years ago. This is ultimately who I decide who I want to be as an individual, and how I treat individuals around me is a reflection of my own personal thoughts, beliefs, and