The basic trend in bread and pastry industry innovation are related to convenience, pleasure and health. Breads and pastry products are not only considered to complement the dishes served in the restaurants but also a fundamental aspect of their innovation offering. The BBP or Bread Baking Pastry Industry is consists of four segments, the retail, food service, instore and wholesale. Wholesale bakeries are the foundation of this industry. Kanela Buns fall under wholesale category. A wholesale bakery is typically equipped with production facilities and reaches customers through retail locations.
One of the most important decision an entrepreneur has to make during the planning stage of launching the business …show more content…
A measuring spoon is a spoon used to measure an amount of an ingredient, either liquid or dry, when cooking.
A sheet pan, baking tray or baking sheet is a flat, rectangular metal pan used in an oven. It is often used for baking bread rolls, pastries and flat products such as cookies, sheet cakes, swiss rolls and pizzas.
A pastry brush, also known as a basting brush, is used to spread butter, oil or glaze on food.
An oven glove, is usually worn in the kitchen to easily protect the wearer's hand from hot objects such as ovens, stoves, cookware, etc.
A rolling pin is used to shape and flatten dough. Two styles ofrolling pin are found: rollers and rods.
An oven used for the heating, baking, or drying of a substance, for cooking.
A mixer is a kitchen utensil which uses a gear-driven mechanism to rotate a set of beaters in a bowl containing the food to be prepared.
Php …show more content…
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
4 ounces cream cheese
½ tsp. vanilla extract
1. Whisk flour, 2 tablespoons white sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Work 3 tablespoons softened butter into flour mixture using your hands. Beat milk and egg together in another bowl; pour into flour-butter mixture and stir with a rubber spatula until a soft dough forms.
2. Turn dough out onto a floured work surface and roll dough into a 1/4-inch thick rectangle. Brush surface of dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
3. Whisk 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over butter-brushed dough. Roll dough around filling to form a log; cut log into rolls and place rolls in the prepared baking dish.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until rolls are set, 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Beat confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, 1/4 cup softened butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until frosting is smooth. Top hot cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting.