My Bad Habits And Modifying Those Behaviors Essay
2) Not following through with previously made plans properly.
3) Not utilizing free times properly, and wasting time watching TV and YouTube videos.
Modifying Behaviors are not an easy thing to do. It is something that most people are uncomfortable with and generally find it difficult to do. In the book “Studying Engineering, a road-map to a rewarding career” by Raymond Landis a simple three step method is given that can be followed to fix any bad habit anyone might have. The three steps of the process are:
1) Knowledge- “Knowing what to do.”
2) Commitment-“Wanting to do it.”
3) Implementation-“Doing it.”
In my case the first step includes pinpointing the source of my problems. The source of my problems really are that I simply do not follow routines. So, my basic task to fix my bad behaviors is to make efficient routines and discipline myself into following those routines.
The second step will be to truly committing to changing my behaviors. Truly committing to change one’s own habits is something very few people succeed in doing since they love their bad habits a lot. In my case I simply love doing absolutely nothing and lay on…