List The Four Guidelines For Good Form Design Summary
The six objectives that analyst should pursue while designing the system output is as follows:
• The output designed should serve the intended purpose.
• The output designed should fit the user.
• Appropriate quantity of output should be delivered.
• Always make sure that the output is in the required place.
• Provide the output on time.
• Choose the appropriate output method.
2. Contrast external outputs with internal outputs produced by the system. Remember to consider differences in external and internal users. Page 330
There are two ways to conceptualize the output i.e. either internal output or external output. External output can be described as the output that is going outside the business for …show more content…
• The output should be flexible and must allow the user to modify ranges and limits.
• User training should be provided so that users are able to rely on multiple outputs and also are able to conduct reality tests on the system output.
6. List the four guidelines for good form design. Page 371
The four guideline for good form design is as follows:
• Make sure that the form designed is easy to fill in.
• Make sure that the form designed meets the purpose.
• Make sure that the form designed is accurate and completed.
• Make sure the form designed is attractive.
7. What is a specialty form? What are some disadvantages of using specialty forms? Page 375
Specialty forms are those forms that are prepared by the stationer. These forms are multiple part forms and are used to create triplicates of data instantly. The disadvantage of specialty forms are that they are continuous feed forms and can run through printer without any intervention and they are left behind as a record in the case where they are separated.
8. What are dynamic Web pages? Page