Write A Process Essay On Saving $ 1, 000

880 Words 4 Pages
How to Quickly Save $1,000

Learn how to save money flawlessly so you can get $1,000 to spend on anything you desire. Forget about winning the lottery because it can come to you quickly in the form of saving.

Quickly saving $1,000 may seem like something that happens in the distant future, but the reality is closer than you think. With a bit of training, doing exercises, and learning valuable money-making information, the path to successfully saving $1,000 becomes easier with time. The keys to developing the necessary skills will help reach your financial goals!

Set A Priority and Cut Back Spending

Is very important to prioritize your spending habits because you do not want to waste excessive amounts of money on unnecessary items. You would
…show more content…
⦁ Buying ingredients instead of ready-made meals.

The 60/40 Principle

When it comes to saving money on a fixed income, there is a concept called, “60/40.” It states that 60% of your income should be used for important things such as paying bills and buying groceries, but the other 40% should be set aside to buy something pleasurable later. You would be surprised at how much money get wasted every month on leisure activities, so saving some will make a big difference.

You Have to Crawl Before You Walk

Starting the process of saving money is not an easy task, and this is why you need to start slowly. When someone is suffering from a heavy addiction, they should not quit cold turkey because it is best to wean yourself off gradually. You have to crawl with money before you walk into the world of
…show more content…
Once you prove to yourself that you have enough discipline to save money, this will motivate you even more. You will start day-dreaming about all the possibilities with your newfound wealth!

Invest in A Piggy Bank

If you do not have a strong will to save money, then let someone else, or something else, do it for you. Aside from giving money to a trusted friend or family member and begging them not to give it back no matter how many times you beg them, invest in a piggy bank. Make sure the piggy bank is too complext to break into, and if you have direct deposit set up on your bank account, then set up auto payments for bills or stash it in a trust fund or escrow account.

Cut Out the Extra Expenses

There are plenty of extra expenses in your life that you may not know about. For example, Comcast cable charges an extra $12 per month to send out a paper bill, but if you were to go paperless then you are essentially saving money. Also, you could visit thrift stores and take advantage of charity events when

Related Documents