Composites In Sporting Goods
Introduction In our daily routine, knowingly or unknowingly we are using products made up …show more content…
• This sandwich is then cut into the pieces and those pieces are rolled around a hollow tube.
• This tube is then placed into racket shaped mold.
• Then this mold is heated and air is passed through it.
• Due to the combine action of heat and air pressure bonding takes place between the various layers of the sandwich.
• After this racket is taken out for further finishing operations. G.P. Braggemann and his co workers, Germany has presented papers on “Decoupling of the tennis racket frame decreases grip vibrations”. They discussed that tennis elbow problem is often associated with vibrations initiated by the racket. To decrease the risk of this, racket design is focused on damping the vibration of the grip. They made design which will transmit vibration to the player's arm rather than restricting to the grip only. The purpose of their study was to investigate the effect of a damping element in a racket on the transition of vibrations from the frame to the grip.