Exercise 31 Essay
2. Which t ratio in Table 2 represents the greatest relative or standardized difference between the pretest and 3 months outcomes? Is this t ratio statistically significant? Provide a rationale for your answer. The t ratio for Total risk score represents the greatest relative or standardized difference between the pre-test and 3 months outcomes because the value of t test statistics is bigger than any other group. This ratio is statistically significant because the p-value corresponding to this group is less than 0.05.
3. Which t ratio listed in Table 3 …show more content…
10. Is this study design strong or weak? Provide a rationale for your answer. The design for this study is strong because the there is only one group and we want to see whether there is any significant difference or reduction in some measurement after receiving the treatment or therapy. This design serves the purpose of the study. The only drawback in this design is that there is no blinding of treatment.
* p < 0.05. a Paired t-test results between the pretest and 3-month measures. b Paired t-test results between the pretest and 6-month measures.
* p < 0.05. a Paired t-test results between the pretest