Essay about 70-640 Lesson01
Overview of Active Directory Domain Services
Fill in the Blank
Complete the following sentences by writing the correct word or words in the blanks provided.
1. The Active Directory database is stored on each domain controller in a file called _____ntds.dit____.
2. The Active Directory __forest____ is considered the security boundary for an Active Directory environment.
3. To provide fault tolerance, Active Directory utilizes a _multimaster_ replication model.
4. To create a trust relationship with an NT4 domain, you will configure a(n) __external trust__.
5. The _ Domain_ naming context is replicated across the domain.
6. Each object in the schema must have a unique ___OID___.
7. A(n) __cross-forest …show more content…
4. What is required by DNS for Active Directory to function? a. Dynamic update support b. DHCP forwarding support c. SRV records support d. Active Directory integration Of the listed choices, only SRV records support is required by DNS for Active Directory to function. Dynamic update support is helpful in supporting an Active Directory environment, but it is not a requirement.
5. If the user named Amy is located in the sales OU of the central.cohowinery.com domain, what is the correct syntax for referencing this user in a command line utility? a. amy.cohowinery.com b. cn=amy.ou=sales.dc=cohowinery.com c. cn=amy,ou=sales,dc=central,dc=cohowinery,dc=com d.