Essay on Water Resources Of Drinking Water

1592 Words Jul 1st, 2016 null Page
My research questions are where does the water come from? Demonstrate the difference between tap water and bottled water. What is the difference between developed country water drinking and developing country water drinking? The topics that I want to address in this essay is about development of water resources of drinking water. This is very important because every organism need water to survive. Water is defined as clear liquid that is tasteless and are relate to rain, rivers, lake, and sea. Water means life for human and is the lifeline of animals, plants, and any living things. All organisms grew around a water source to support and to give life to its economy. Without water, the Earth would not have existed and would have no life of living organisms. Also, your body would stop working properly. Water makes up more than half of your body weight and a person cannot survive without drinking for few days. Blood contains a lot of water and carries oxygen to all the cells of human body. Without oxygen, those tiny cells would die and body would stop working. Therefore, it is impossible to live without water.
According to “National Association of Conservation Districts” site, of all water on Earth contains 97.5 percent is covered in salt water, and remaining 2.5 percent as fresh water. About 70 percent is frozen in the polar icecaps and other 30 percent is mostly represent as soil moisture which lies underground aquifers/ Only one percent of the world’s fresh water is used by…

Related Documents