The Legal And Ethical Issues At The Building Level Essay
1. Which schoolwide policies (staff/students) do you believe are most important? Why?
2. What is the school’s policy about distribution of any literature?
3. What is the school’s policy about use of building during or after school hours and during vacation?
4. What is the school’s policy about Visitors and Speakers?
5. What do you perceive to be the most pressing, important, difficult and challenging legal and ethical issues facing school principals in South Carolina today?
6. What advice would you give a new assistant principal or principal concerning legal policies within a school?
7. What legal advice would you give a teacher who would like to lead a schoolwide day of prayer or lead prayer in a classroom?
8. List, if any, the…