Essay on The Drama I Mentioned?
Mom is going through some stuff.
We 're all just trying to hold things together.
Don 't take it the wrong way.
This is about what Mom is going through.
- Don 't think that I don 't want you here.
- No, of course. I understand.
- I hope she feels better soon.
- What 's going on, Namhla?
Just conflict at home.
My mom and I are bumping heads. Again.
I think it 's time I moved out.
But without a job...
I 'll make a plan.
- I can give you rent money in the meantime.
- Thanks, but no.
I 'm okay.
I insist, Namhla.
Sifiso 's company was the strongest contender after Tip of the Spear.
Then he 's in the best position to...
- challenge the awarding of the tender.
But you have to play him just right.
My research says he 's a straight guy.
- Very emotional, and has a huge ego.
- I know how to stroke an ego.
We must give the Deputy Minister grounds to challenge Tip of the Spear getting the tender.
- He 's coming. I 'll see you later.
- Mr Mogale.
- Tau, please.
Thank you for meeting me.
I have a lot of time on my hands since we lost the broadband spectrum tender.
Yes, I 've been following the tender auction.
I was considering investing in your company.
Good thing you didn 't.
Without the tender, we don 't have any real growth prospects.
I think you should 've won the tender.
- That 's water under the bridge.
- Is it?
You could contest the awarding of the tender - have it thrown out.…