In this week I have selected the topic “JOB ENRICHMENT”. Job Enrichment means that employees have given more responsibility for scheduling, coordinating and planning their own work. Employees who are in enrichment jobs they are more satisfied with their job, higher productivity, product and services quality also improves, and many more. According to the Herzberg (two factor theory), he believes that employee are not only motivates through providing good working conditions, rewards, and many more but they can also be motivated while giving them more responsibilities, autonomy and job satisfaction.
Advantages of job enrichment:
1) Job enrichment motivates the employee to put their all efforts and give their best performance. …show more content…
2) Job enrichment use is limited, only skilled managers and professionals can use it.
3) Sometimes managers also force the worker to accept the job enrichment and this is not fair because may be worker is not ready to take more responsibilities and autonomy.
4) Job enrichment also increases the workload of the employee. There are also some employees who are not able to adjust quickly to their new responsibilities.
5) It will not work when the employees are not having skills and experience related to the tasks they have to perform.
Now I relate this topic with my …show more content…
When I was started the job at that time I have to sell just the products while door to door and I have not deal with the quality of the products and the complains of the customers. But after few months, the manager of the company has given me more responsibilities and tasks that I have to perform, like I have to check the products quality and products before selling it. I also have to keep all the records of the sales and also solve the problems or complain of the customers. I also have a freedom to do the work as I want and this motivates me a lot. Now I can sell products according to me and also I can set the target of selling the products because before it my leader use to guide me and also set the target for me about selling the products. When I have more tasks and responsibilities and also autonomy, I put my all the skills and experience towards the selling of the products because at this stage I am not having any leader and I do my work according to me. I use to set my week target of selling the goods and it motivates me to achieve the target weekly. I also take less leave from the job because I have more work to do and also I have more responsibility towards my job. With the help of the job enrichment, I give my best performances and this increases the productivity of the