Strengths And Weaknesses Of Advertising Agencies
It offers planned and controlled message.
2. It can contact and influence numerous people simultaneously, quickly, and at a low cost per prospect. Hence, it is called Mass Means of Communication.
3. It has the ability to deliver messages to audiences with particular demographic and socio-economic features.
4. It can deliver the same message consistently in a variety of contexts.
5. It can reach prospects that cannot be approached by sales man.
6. It helps to presell goods and pull the buyers to retailers.
7. It offers a wide choice of channels for transmission of messages such as visual (by sights), aural, (by ear).
8. It is very useful to create maximum interest and offer adequate knowledge of the new product when the innovation is being introduced in the market.
Weakness of Advertising
1. It is less flexible than personal communication. It cannot answer objections raised by prospects.
2. It is essentially one-way means of communication. It cannot obtain quick and accurate feedback in order to evaluate message effectiveness.
3. It is most efficient communication but it is least effective as a tool of a