Sec 340 Final Exam Essay
YOU MAY WANT TO PRINT THIS GUIDE.
1. The final exam is open book, open notes. The maximum time you can spend in the exam is 3 hours, 30 minutes. If you have not clicked the Submit for Grade button by then, you will be exited from the exam automatically. In the final exam environment, the Windows clipboard is disabled, so you still will not be able to copy exam questions or answers to or from other applications.
2. You should click the Save Answers button in the exam frequently.
This helps prevent connection timeouts that might occur with certain Internet service providers, and also minimizes lost answers in the event of connection problems. If your Internet connection does break, when you reconnect you …show more content…
• TCO 4 o Describe the need for setting a timeline in contingency planning. o Define the role of the BIA in setting contingency planning priorities. o Examine the various types of plans and their roles in disaster recovery and contingency planning. o Analyze the role of the BIA in setting contingency planning priorities.
• TCO 5 o Explain the process of detecting incidents. o Determine the most appropriate use of intrusion detection systems. o Analyze the need for automated response to an intrusion. o Evaluate the challenges present in intrusion detection.
• TCO 6 o Explain the effect of regulatory laws, privacy requirements, and liability on how organizations should view the need for business continuity planning. o Determine the process for selecting an appropriate incident-response strategy. o Evaluate how an organization plans for and executes the recovery process when an incident occurs. o Analyze the criteria for selecting the appropriate data and application resumption strategy. o Evaluate the criteria for selecting the appropriate site resumption strategy.
• TCO 7 o Explain the various disaster planning functions and how they work together to ensure a