SWOT Analysis Of Nestle
Most of all Nestle could benefit from consumer behavior of over 50’s that coincide with the product concerned. A change in attitudes and the way Nestle target their consumer, through advertising, market research and other means is necessary to widen their target audience, as at the moment it is sacrificing almost 30% of its potential market, however this is easily achievable.
1. Nestle, Nestle Home Page [online], Available from: www.nestle.com Accessed: 11/11/2013
2. Oliver Shaw, Sales & Marketing Operations Director, RIAS (29th May 2008), Older, Richer, Wiser. Accessed 11.11.2013
3. Fiona Hought, Managing Director, Millennium. (May 2008), Older, Richer, Wiser. Accessed 11.11.2013
4. Kellogg’s – Falling in love with the over 60’s (N.D.). Accessed 11.11.2013
5. Business Case Studies, (N.D.) Marketing theory, Product Life Cycle, [online] available from: http://businesscasestudies.co.uk/business-theory/marketing/product-life-cycle.html#axzz2kNk6Hsjn
6. Wikipedia, Marketing Research [online], Available from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marketing_research Accessed: