Lesson Plan On Crackers
• Now, there are a couple of rules we need to discuss before starting our activity.
• 1- Do not eat the crackers until everyone had finished their packet and we’re finished with sharing/ discussing students’ work.
• 2- Please make sure to keep your crackers on your worksheets, as we do not want the crackers to get on the floor, creating a mess for Mr. Miller and the janitors.
• 3- I want one member from your group to get two cups of cheese crackers for you and your partner.
• …show more content…
I do not want one person in the group doing all the work. I want to see both students participating. o Does anyone have any questions on what you’re supposed to do for this activity? o Do you have any questions on what are you not supposed to do while solving area with your crackers?
• Aright, you all sound like you know what you are doing, so I am going to put you all in groups that I already picked. Once you are in groups, you all will have 10 minutes to finish the packet and solve for the area of the different shapes. Once we are done with the time, we will head back to our desks and compare each other’s shapes and areas. o If you have any questions or you and your partner finish early, please raise your hand and I will come to you. o Timekeeper, will you please put 10 minutes of the clock for