Ciabatta Cubes Essay
• 8 ounces Ciabatta bread
• 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (reduced fat)
• 1/2 cup green onions
• 1 lb. lamb sausage links
• 1 and 1/4 cups fat-free milk
• 1 carton egg substitute
• Cooking spray
• 2 tbsp. fresh parsley
• 2 large eggs
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
2. On a baking sheet, line the Ciabatta bread cubes in one layer and bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
3. As soon as the bread turns golden brown, remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
4. Coat cooking spray and add the sausages in a small pan.
5. In the same pan, add beaten eggs, cheese, egg substitute and milk.
6. Combine the egg mixture with the bread mixture; set aside.
7. In a pressure cooker, …show more content…
Cook the lamb sausages for 12 minutes on high heat; slice into bits when cooked.
3. In a pot, boil salted water and add the pasta; cook until al dente.
4. In a large bowl, add a teaspoon each of red pepper flakes, pepper and salt.
5. In a medium-sized skillet, sauté the lamb mixture in olive oil for 2 minutes.
6. Add onions, tomatoes with its juice, oregano, garlic and white wine; simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Drain the pasta and toss with the lamb and tomato mixture.
8. Serve on a plate and top with basil and parsley. Lamb Prosciutto Zuppa
• 1 medium onion
• 2 cups whole stewed tomatoes
• 1 medium carrot
• 8 celery stalks
• 8 cups chicken broth
• 1 large zucchini (diced)
• Pepper and salt (to taste)
• ½ cup spinach
• 1/3 cup olive oil
• ½ lb. lamb prosciutto
• 3 peeled potatoes
1. In a pressure cooker, add the onion, whole stewed tomatoes, and lamb prosciutto for 3 minutes on high heat; release steam when done.
2. Use the pressure cooker once more; add chicken broth, potatoes, carrots and zucchini.
3. Set timer to 5 minutes on high heat; push the pressure cooker button to start cooking.
4. Once done, release heat and add pepper, salt and spinach leaves; steam.
5. Transfer to a pot and stir before