I Am A Democratic / Participative Type Of A Leader Essay
1.1 Based on the survey that I took, I am a democratic/participative type of a leader.
• As a leader, I try to feel to my employees that if they perform efficiently and effectively, they may get something in return.
• I try to motivate them by giving them rewards.
• I always look for the achievement of our goals.
• I like distributing the work’s responsibility to my employee, empowering them and guiding them to reach the goal and their decision. WEAKNESSES:
• Lack of confidence to talk in front of the people. Too Shy, Easy to get nervous.
• I should be more innovative and have a convincing power to persuade my employees.
• I should have a positive outlook towards the future.
• My emotional part of being me is subject to many questions.
• I should do more to be a good leader
• Above all, I have too much to learn to be a good leader. I need to excel on many occasions. I need to be confident. I need to improve more on my performance to become a great leader.
1.2 Leadership Theories
Transformational leadership is a type of a leader that possess the positive attitude towards their employees. Being a transformational leader “enhances the morale performance, motivation of employees, inspires change driven by a strong purpose, and is able to create a culture of trust and innovation within the organization”.
10 Transformational Leadership Characteristics, Attributes and Traits. (n.d.). Retrieved December 2, 2015, from…