Narrative Essay About High School

1031 Words 4 Pages
It’s Going To Be OK “High school will be the best four years of your life!” Lie. High school has proven to be the best and worst four years of my existence. It has been an emotional rollercoaster. As every freshman when I first entered Hebron High School in fall of 2012, I was eager to finally be out of middle school finally enter the last part of schooling. Unfortunately, I didn’t know that this was just the beginning to the worst milestone in my life. My mother had been diagnosed with ovarian cancer in October 2011, and my life has been a constant roller coaster ever since. I was in 8th grade at the time, and everyday after school was a back and forth trip to the hospital for 75% of the time, while the other 25% was spent by her side and watching over her. Luckily, at the time, my school life was much easier to manage and my schedule was more free.
Two weeks into my
…show more content…
My mother had taught me about my beautiful religion, and the love I had to be a Muslim was all because of her. I started MSA in the middle of my sophomore year, and there was so much that can be done with this. And because of MSA I met one of the most influential person in my life who I like to acknowledge as my sister from another mister; Zara. Zara was on the board of her MSA at her university. She invited me to one of the their events, and helped me branch out by talking to College students while still in high school, and not just helping me get ready for college, but also find a way for me to still show my love for our beautiful religion, and still succeed in the real world. Eventually I got our MSA to work with the other MSA’s in the DFW area, whether they were high schools or

Related Documents

Related Topics