10 Organisation Policy and Cultural Diversity
Equality and Diversity
The ASG organisation is committed to build relationships with each other as one global team, working together for our customers and our employees. The following principles is the company discipline towards that commitment (Hydrogen specialist recruitment business. (2014).
9.1 Cross cultural Understanding
1. The ASG organisation communicate with openness and honesty and transparent.
2. The ASG organisation as whole work in team and each person is accountable to each member of the organisation for our organisation. (Hydrogen specialist recruitment business. (2014).
3. The ASG organisation work together to deliver outstanding and excellent service …show more content…
• The Responsibility of implementing the Equal opportunity policy is falling upon the shoulders of line managers and directors who are involve in selection, recruitment, training and promotion of employees. Bberkeley-scott. (2015
• ASG grievance policy is available to any employee who may believe they have been discriminated to during the process of recruitment, training, or promotion
• ASG Complaints and Grievance procedures is provided for any employee who believe they have received unfairly treatment or was subject to discrimination,bullying,harrassmnet,or victimisation. Kier. (2015). Equality & Diversity Policy
• ASG Disciplinary procedure is in the hand book can be used against the employees who fail to observe and carry their responsibility towards the policy or have have been showing lack or response and complacent to resolve any complaints or grievance. Kier. (2015). Equality & Diversity Policy
• ASG consider any discrinmanitaion as an act of gross misconduct and can or will force to the organisation terminating the contract and dismissal of the employee concern. Derby Council. (2015).
9.8 Appearance and …show more content…
10. Monitoring, evaluating and policies Reviews
The monitoring and evaluation of the diversity policies is very important for ASG organisation.
To establish an action plan, ASG will monitor the process of two –stage to ensure fairness and
Inclusive is adhere to and followed by conducting the following:
• Data Collection and analysis.
The data collection step is we will collect information of the organisation workforce including the existing and potential recruits as part of ASG commitment to equality and diversity, during recruitment and during the employee career with the company. Dr Tomison.A. (2015).
The ASG online application will include sections that will enable the potential recruit to declare their ethnic Origin and any disability if they have. This will Help ASG assessing the company gender composition of the workforce age, sexual orientation, disability, religion belief and ethnic origion,and in turn help shape the company diversity policies. Dr Tomison.A. (2015).
The Data information collected will be used only for statistics and monitoring purpose only and strictly confidential; l and is govern by the Data protection